ChaCha Raises $20 Million In Series F Funding
We’ve just heard that mobile Q & A service ChaCha has just raised $20 million in Series F funding lead by Vantage Point Venture Partners and Rho.
ChaCha, which has been around almost five years and has answered nearly one billion questions, now boasts a whopping $89 million in funding to expand it’s text messaging answers product.
Stay tuned as this story is still developing.
- Qualcomm Invests $3 Million In Q&A Service ChaCha
- Newsy Raises $1.5 Million in Series B Funding For Mobile News
- Social Stream Reader Threadsy Raises $3 Million In Series B Funding
- Mobile Backend As A Service Parse Raises $5.5 Million in Series A Funding
- Paperless Billing Service Doxo Raises $10 Million In Series B Funding