TCIT Funding Tuesday: Xceedium ($7.5M), Accent ($7M) And StoredIQ ($10M)
There are a couple of enterprise-specific financing announcements this morning, so we’ve decided to bundle three significant ones into a single post.
StoredIQ, a provider of Intelligent Information Management solutions for eDiscovery, records and compliance management, this morning announced that it has closed $10 million in new investment financing, and Accent, which provides semiconductor integration of communications and metering technologies for the Smart Grid industry, has raised €5 million.
- Accent Monitoring: Innovation Or Rights Violation?
- SiliconBlue Scores $18 Million In Series D Funding
- VMware Buys Cloud-Based IT Management Service Provider Shavlik Technologies
- Electronic Billing And Payment Solutions Provider Transactis Lands $7 Million
- Fabless Chip Company Valens Raises $14 Million