iPhone 4 Screens Break 82% More Than 3GS
A surprising number of readers have submitted linkage to a story discussing a recently released study that
proclaims that iPhone 4 Glass Breaks way more often than the 3GS. Although to me the chart that I found more surprising was the one that said almost 9% of iPhone 3GS screens crack after a year.
- Sapphire Glass Didn’t Pass iPhone Drop Test According to Reports
- AT&T On Track To Break Their Quarterly Smartphone Sales Thanks to iPhone 4S
- AT&T Set To Break Their Quarterly Smartphone Sales Record Thanks to iPhone 4S
- Apple Reportedly Testing GPU Drivers for Higher-Resolution iPhone Screens
- Tech Specs: iPhone 4S Vs iPhone 4 Vs iPhone 3GS [Comparison Chart]