I Got a Pony! I Mean, Reid Hoffman Is My Guest on Ask a VC this Week
File this under “ask and ye shall receive part two.” Reid Hoffman– uber angel turned Greylock partner– will be my guest on Ask a VC this week.
There are plenty of things to ask Hoffman about. He was an angel investor in some of the most pivotal Web 2.0 companies, including Friendster, Facebook, Six Apart, Digg, Zynga and LinkedIn, which he co-founded.
Hoffman was heavily courted by most top tier VC firms for years, and many people were surprised when he finally capitulated and joined Greylock rather than starting his own firm ala fellow Web mastermind Marc Andreessen. I plan to ask him what was so special about Greylock, and about the new seed fund launched at Disrupt.
What do you want to know? Email you questions to AskaVC(at)TechCrunch(dot)com.
- Reid Hoffman Bristles Being Called a VC, Answers Reader Questions Anyway [TCTV]
- Wellington Partners, Reid Hoffman And Sherry Coutu Invest In Artfinder, The LastFM Of Art
- Reid Hoffman: “Good Internet Companies Never Ambush Their Users”
- LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman Personally Thanks First Million Members For Being Early Adopters
- Startup School: Reid Hoffman On The Burden Of Competition