OMG/JK: The World Doesn’t Need Another Mobile Carrier Apologist
We’re back with the latest episode of OMG/JK, where fellow TechCrunch writer MG Siegler and I recap some of the week’s biggest tech stories. This week, we take a look at Facebook’s big Groups launch, the increasing rumors of an Apple subscription music service, and Google’s buddy-buddy relationship with the mobile carriers. We also talk about why Google TV may be a dud at launch (but could pull off an Android-like surge later on).
Here’s a list of posts relevant to the topics we discuss this week:
- Live From Today’s Special Facebook Event
- Facebook Overhauls Groups, A Social Solution To Create “A Pristine Graph”
- Conspiracies, Privacy, Spam And NAMBLA: Facebook Groups Are Fun!
- Facebook Groups Don’t Have A Privacy Problem, But Someone Needs To Can The Spam
- Apple is changing its tune on music subs
- Android Chief On Windows Phone 7: “The World Doesn’t Need Another Platform”
- Am I Blind, Or Am I Just Not ‘Seeing’ What’s So Great About Google TV?