Show Soulja Boy His @Replies, Twitter! (And The Rest Of Us Too)
I thought Twitter had been awfully quiet for a Friday night. It turns out that @replies appear to be very broken at the moment — and have been for a couple of hours now. Hip hop artist Soulja Boy has just confirmed the problem to his 2.5 million followers. “Show me my @replies @twitter !!!,” Boy tweets.
Neither the Twitter Status blog nor the official Twitter account seem to acknowledge this problem which makes Twitter almost useless. If you can’t communicate with people, you’re just communicating at them. The work-around hack, of course, is to do a manual search for your Twitter username, and you’ll see what you’re missing.
Hundreds of tweets each minute show that the crowd has sourced the problem. And it appears to affect twitter.com as well as all the clients. Help us Twitter, we need to know what people are saying about us! And so does Soulja Boy!
- Twitter Turns 8; May Drop Hashtags and @replies
- Salesforce Mimics Twitter And Facebook; Adds Likes And @Replies To Chatter
- Twitter Rolls Out Slick Mobile Web App: It’s Like Twitter For iPhone But Upside Down
- Twitter To Block 3rd Party Paid Tweets
- Twitter Reaches 200 Million Tweets A Day, But How Many Come From Bots?