Google Confirms Acquisition Of Everything Is The Best, Plannr
The story is bigger than what we orginally wrote apparently, as the search company has acquired all assets of the Ben Eidelson and Jason Prado run “Everything Is the Best LLC” which includes Plannr and a couple of other mobile applications including ridepenguin, LoveTap and SheetIt.
From a Google spokesperson this morning:
“We’re excited to welcome Ben and Jason to Google. They have built several innovative mobile applications, and we believe they can help us make a better and more useful mobile experience for our users.”
So as of today, Google is a (slightly) hipper place.
- Plannr Shuts Down (Because It’s Been Bought By Google)
- After A Five Month Stay (And A $750M Acquisition), AdMob CEO Omar Hamoui Leaves Google
- Google Finalizes Acquisition of Motorola Mobility
- Google’s Rules of Acquisition
- The Truth About Why Path Turned Down A $100 Million Acquisition Offer From Google