DriverSide’s Car Management Platform Adds Coupons To The Mix
DriverSide, the startup that wants to help car owners maintain their cars rather than buy or sell them, is getting into coupons. The startup is now providing users with coupons and special offers tailored to the kinds of cars users drive, the towns where they live, and the types of maintenance or servicing they need.
The site helps take the guesswork out of car-repairs, offering firm estimates for the cost of parts and labor, along with advice from certified mechanics. All you need to do is enter the make, year and model of your car, and DriverSide will help you keep up to date with maintenance and more. Plus, the site will notify you if there are any recalls or notices associated with your car.
You can either search specifically for discounts or will be served relevant coupons with searches and tasks on the site. For example, users can build out an online garage and identify the kinds of repairs they need, and DriverSide will show the users various offers available on the site. DriverSide will send you emails reminders before saved coupons expire and for relevant deals when servicing are due. Consumers can also browse through general coupons that are specific to their car make and location. DriverSide will provide discounts and incentives from its national network of repair facilities as well as from partners.
- GetGlue Hits 10 Million Monthly Ratings; Adds Coupons For Check-Ins
- Coupons.com Reaches $1 Billion In Coupons Printed, Growing At A Rate 5x That Of Newspapers
- SnipSnap: How a Newspaper Vet Aims to Remake Paper Coupons For the Mobile Era
- Shopkick Brings In-Store Mobile Coupons To Android Phones
- ReadyForZero Launches Debt Management Platform To The Public