One Kings Lane Hires 10 Year eBay Veteran Greg Fant To Head Marketing
Flash commerce site One Kings Lane continues to tear things up. The Kleiner Perkins backed startup cofounded by Ali Pincus (Zynga’s Mark Pincus is her husband) has just hired Greg Fant as Chief Marketing Officer.
Fant is a ten year veteran of eBay – his most recent job, ending today, was vice president of North America marketing where he managed a team of more than 100 employees.
And revenue is supposedly on a tear. The company simply won’t disclose or even hint at how large sales are, but we’re digging. What they will say is that revenue grew 500% since last year, and grew another 60% in the last three months alone. Our guess is revenues are in the low tens of millions – anything less and they probably wouldn’t be able to hire this caliber of employee at C-level executive positions.
- One Kings Lane Buys Publishing Design Firm Helicopter To Boost Editorial Content
- One Kings Lane Grows 500% In 2010, Takes $23 Million Investment
- One Kings Lane’s Downstairs Offers Discounts On Discounts
- Nearing 2M Members, One Kings Lane Lands A Lucrative Endorsement From Bravo
- 87-Year-Old World War II Veteran Takes On the TSA