> Why Are We Losing Vertical Pixels?
Why Are We Losing Vertical Pixels?
An anonymous reader writes “Switching from 1600×1200 to wide 1680×1050 to HD 1600×900 we are losing more and more vertical space thus becoming less and less simple to read a full A4 page or a web page or a function call. What’s the solution for retaining the screen height we need to be productive?”
Source: Why Are We Losing Vertical Pixels?
- Singapore Builds First Vertical Vegetable Farm
- Nano-Pixels Hold Potential For Screens Far Denser Than Today’s Best
- The Genius In Apple’s Vertical Platform
- Are 625 Pixels Enough To Identify Sex?
- Electronic Contact Lens Displays Pixels On the Eye
Categories: slashdot 1600x1200, 1680x1050, anonymous reader, displays, hardware, page, reader, space, Switching, vertical pixels, vertical space, web