Syncapse Raises $2 Million For “Social Media Technology”
This announcement follows Syncapse’s first round of private equity financing in which the company raised $3.3 million.
The initial funds were used to fuel Syncapse’s global expansion and invest in product development for SocialTALK, social media management software for brand marketers and agencies. Syncapse, founded in 2007, says it invested nearly $10 million in product development in 2010 and is on track to invest a similar amount next year.
Using the new funds, Syncapse aims to expand its suite of technology products for marketers, ramp up hiring efforts for sales and marketing roles and appoint new members to its board of directors. The board currently includes Rob Burgess, former CEO of Macromedia, and Ian Giffen, Chairman of The Descartes Systems Group.
- Social Media Technology Company Syncapse Scores $25 Million Round
- Crowd Factory Raises $6.5 Million For Social Marketing Applications
- Vitrue Raises $17 Million For To Help Brands Manage Social Media
- 33Across Raises $9 Million For Social Ad Targeting Platform
- Social Gaming Network Raptr Raises $15 Million; Hits 6 Million Users