Hot Potato Founder Justin Schaffer To Head New Facebook Groups Product
Facebook just announced a complete overhaul of their “Groups” feature, with former Hot Potato CEO to Justin Schaffer heading up the project. This is interesting as Facebook’s Hot Potato acquisition in August was not so long ago.
- Hot Potato Founder Justin Shaffer To Head New Facebook Groups Product
- Lockdown: An Interview With Mark Zuckerberg & Justin Shaffer On Today’s Facebook Launch
- Justin.tv VP Of Product Latest To Stream Out; Starts Stealth Mobile Sharing Startup, Yobongo
- No Firefox For iOS, Says Mozilla’s Product Head
- Flickr Head of Product Steps Down: Is It an Omen?