Home > slashdot > Firefighters Let House Burn Because Owner Didn’t Pay Fee

Firefighters Let House Burn Because Owner Didn’t Pay Fee

October 6th, 2010 10:24 admin Leave a comment Go to comments

Dthief writes “From MSNBC: ‘Firefighters in rural Tennessee let a home burn to the ground last week because the homeowner hadn’t paid a $75 fee. Gene Cranick of Obion County and his family lost all of their possessions in the Sept. 29 fire, along with three dogs and a cat. “They could have been saved if they had put water on it, but they didn’t do it,” Cranick told MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann. The fire started when the Cranicks’ grandson was burning trash near the family home. As it grew out of control, the Cranicks called 911, but the fire department from the nearby city of South Fulton would not respond.’”

Source: Firefighters Let House Burn Because Owner Didn’t Pay Fee

Related Articles:

  1. San Francisco Fire Chief Bans Helmet-Mounted Cameras For Firefighters
  2. Tiny Pill Relays Body Temperature of Firefighters In Real-time
  3. Novel Fluorinated Compounds Discovered In Firefighters’ Blood
  4. Owner of Battery Fire Tesla Vehicle: Car ‘Performed Very Well, Will Buy Again’
  5. Owner of Battery Fire Tesla Vehicle: Car ‘Performed Very Well, Will Buy Again’
blog comments powered by Disqus
YOYOYOOYOYOYO