Netflix App for iPhone and iPod Touch Gets Support For Video Out To Stream Movies To TV
If you have been using the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPod Touch and eagerly waiting for the video out feature like the iPad, well, your prayers have been answered.
The NetFlix iPhone app has received an update last night that will allow users to stream Netflix content from your iPhone to their TV – officially.
Yeah we know, your jailbroken iPhone could do this since time immemorial. But you know, getting this officially always feels good, doesn't it?
The Netflix app has been available for download on the App Store fore quite some time now. It is supported by almost all iOS devices – the iPad, iPhone and the iPod Touch.
So, all you iPhone 3GS or older users out there can heave a collective sigh of disappointment.
You might also want to shop for one of these (Apple's Component AV cables) before you start with your streaming adventures. Also, do let us know in the comments section below as to how well it worked for you.
- Netflix Finally Comes To The iPhone And iPod Touch
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- 3DeeCentral App Will Allow Users To Watch 3D Movies On Their iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Watch Live Video Streaming Of ‘Back To Mac’ Event On Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- DisplayOut: Jailbreak App Brings iPad 2?s Video Mirroring Feature To iPad, iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4G