Foundry Group Launches Second $225 Million Venture Fund
Boulder-based venture capital firm The Foundry Group has just announced the launch of an additional fund today. The second fund, Foundry Venture Capital 2010, L.P. totals $225 million in partner commitments and is the same size as the group’s other fund.
The firm says that investment strategy with the new fund will remain the same as the initial fund. The Foundry Group mainly males seed and early-stage investments opportunities in the software and IT space within the U.S.
The fund was founded by Brad Feld, Ryan McIntyre, Seth Levine, and Jason Mendelson. The firm’s previous investments include Medialets, AdMeld, Trada, SimpleGeo, FitBit, StockTwits, BigDoor Media, and SendGrid.
- Javelin Venture Partners Closes New $105 Million Fund
- Greylock Partners Launches $160 Million Tech Fund For Europe And Israel
- Industry Ventures Closes $400 Million Secondary Fund, Exceeds $1B Of Capital
- The Foundry’s Brad Feld Launches Personal Groupon Clone
- Why Bullpen Capital Thinks We Need Another Venture Fund (TCTV)