Apple Starts Shipping New Apple TV
Few days back we had reported that several customers had observed charges made to their credit cards, which suggested that Apple was preparing to ship the first batch of the new Apple TVs.
We’re now hearing reports from some customers who have received shipment notifications and FedEx tracking numbers that their new Apple TVs have been shipped.
According to reports, the shipments are coming from Shenzhen, China via FedEx, at least for customers in North America.
The earliest date of delivery is September 28. So Apple is keeping its promise of shipping the second generation Apple TV in the month of September. There were some speculations that the delivery of Apple TV might be delayed when Apple refunded overnight delivery costs.
If you’ve seen a change in the status of your Apple TV order or received shipment notifications then please let us know in the comments.
- Apple Starts Shipping iPad 2; Some Users Reporting March 17th Delivery Date
- Apple Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day; Some Users Report Cancellation Of iPhone 4 Pre-Orders
- Apple Starts Shipping iPod Touch 4G; Includes Motor That Will Allow It To Vibrate For FaceTime Video Calls
- AT&T Also Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day
- Apple Delivering iPhone 4 One Day Early On June 23rd