Sn0wbreeze 2.0.2 Released To Fix Error 17, 40 And Hacktivation Problems
But some users had encountered problems while hacktivating or while restoring custom iPhone firmware in iTunes.
iH8sn0w has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.0.2 to fix some of the hacktivation problems and error 17 and error 14 while restoring iPhone with the custom iPhone firmware created using Sn0wbreeze that were reported by users.
Sn0wbreeze 2.0.2 fixes the following problems:
Error 17 when restoring with custom firmware
Error 40 when restoring with custom firmware
To recap, Sn0wbreeze v2.0.2 supports the following devices:
iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2.
iPod Touch 2G (MB)
iPod Touch 2G (MC) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
iPod Touch 3G — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
You can download the latest version of Sn0wbreeze from this link. iPhone 3G, and iPod touch 2G (MB) users should use iREB (download link) also developed by iH8sn0w to bypass the errors while restoring custom firmware in iTunes.
As always, please let us know how it goes.
- Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G For Windows Users Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Updated To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 2 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6: Untethered iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 4 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released