Facebook the Most Dangerous Social Tool For Businesses
wiredmikey writes “According to a recent study Facebook is by far the most popular and most dangerous social media tool among small-to-medium-sized businesses, with 69 percent of respondents reporting that they have active accounts with this site, followed by Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Facebook is also the top culprit for malware infections and privacy violations, e.g. the leaking of sensitive company information. YouTube took the second spot for malware infection, while Twitter contributed to a significant number of privacy violations. For companies suffering financial losses from employee privacy violations, Facebook was again cited as the most common social media site where these losses occurred, followed by Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.”
- Buzzd Rebrands As Local Response; Debuts Social Customer Management Tool For Businesses
- Businesses Struggle To Control Social Networking
- 70% of Local Businesses Use Facebook For Marketing
- Is Group Collaboration Tool Zwiggo Better for Businesses or Friends?
- InsideView Raises $12M To Give Businesses Social Sales Intelligence