Facebook Surpasses Google For Users’ Online Time
crimeandpunishment writes “When it comes to our time online, socializing beats searching. According to new data from researchers at comScore Inc., Facebook has moved ahead of Google for the first time in Web users’ minutes. In August, people spent more than 41 million minutes on Facebook, compared to just under 40 million for all of Google’s sites combined. Yahoo came in third, with 37.7 million minutes.”
- YouMail’s Visual Voicemail App Surpasses 2 Million Downloads, Mostly BlackBerry Users
- Record-Breaking Cyber Monday Surpasses $1 Billion In U.S. Online Spending
- Users Spend More Time On Myspace Than Google+
- LinkedIn Surpasses Myspace For U.S. Visitors To Become No. 2 Social Network; Twitter Not Far Behind
- Google No Longer Claims Facebook Will “Trap” Users. Or Do They?