Big Brother In the School Cafeteria?
AustinSlacker writes “An Iowa school district’s lunch program asks children as young as 5 years old to memorize a four-digit PIN code so it can monitor what they eat in the school cafeteria – prompting some parents to claim it’s an unhealthy case of ‘Big Brother.’ An over reaction by parents or an unnecessary invasion of privacy?”
- School Installs Biometric Fingerprint System For Cafeteria
- School Sends Child’s Lunch Home After Determining it Unhealthy
- School Super Asks Governor To Make His School District a Prison
- PA School Defends Web-Cam Spying As Security Measure, Denies Misuse
- What’s Behind Those School Kids Harassing That Grandmother on the School Bus?