> White House Correspondent Tweets His Heart Attack
White House Correspondent Tweets His Heart Attack
September 7th, 2010 09:23
Tommy Christopher, who writes for mediate.com, has reporting in his blood, so much so that he livetweeted every part of his recent heart attack. “I gotta be me. Livetweeting my heart attack. Beat that!” and “This is not like the movies. Most deadpan heart attack evar. Still hurts even after the morphine,” were among his updates as he was rushed to the hospital. Christopher is now in stable condition after recovering from emergency surgery.
Source: White House Correspondent Tweets His Heart Attack
- UK Docs Perform First Remote-Control Heart Surgery
- Surgeon Makes Tutorial DVD For Conscious Open-Heart Surgery
- White House Press Secretary’s Tweets Archived
- What Happens If You Have a Heart Attack In Space?
- New Initiative Harnesses Smartphones To Help Keep Heart Attack Victims Alive
Categories: slashdot attack, Blood, Christopher, com, emergency surgery, evar, Heart, part, stable condition, surgery source, Tommy Christopher, white house correspondent