Apple Introduces iTunes 10 With Ping – Social Network For Music – Available For Download
iTunes 10 comes with an all new logo, Apple has ditched the CD in the new logo.
One of the major features introduced in the new version of iTunes is Ping, Apple’s social network for music.
iTunes Ping allows you to follow your favorite artists and friends just like Twitter but to discover the music they’re downloading, listening to and talking about.
Steve Jobs said:
“iTunes is the number one music community in the world, with over 160 million iTunes users in 23 countries, and now we’re adding social networking with Ping. With Ping you can follow your favorite artists and friends and join a worldwide conversation with music’s most passionate fans.”
Here are some screenshots of iTunes Ping:
iTunes 10 also comes with a streamlined user interface.
Apple has also improved the syncing process in iTunes 10.
The new version of iTunes also includes support for AirPlay, a new version of AirTunes, which will allow you to stream music, video, and pictures around the house to devices that support AirPlay wireless technology.
You can download iTunes 10 now from the download page.
Please don’t forget to drop us a line to tell us what you think about iTunes Ping.
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.0.1 To Add Ping Sidebar And Fix Bugs
- Apple Announces 1 Million Users Have Joined Ping; Steve Jobs Defends iTunes 10 Logo
- iTunes 10.1 Streams iPhoto Videos To Apple TV; Updated iTunes App Brings Ping To iPad
- Apple Announces New iPods, iTunes 10, Social Network, AppleTV
- iTunes Ping Actually Goes Social With Full Twitter Integration. Facebook Still MIA.