Videos Of Next Generation iPod Nano Touch Screen And iPod Touch Digitizer
Folks at 9to5Mac have discovered YouTube videos showing the 3 cm x 3 cm touch screen of the next generation iPod Nano and the digitizer of the next generation iPod Touch, which are expected to be unveiled at Apple’s special media event tomorrow.
In the second video, he shows off the digitizer of the next generation iPod Touch. As you can seen, the digitizer has a hole at the top centre, which could be for the front facing camera to support FaceTime.
It will be interesting to see if the touch screen iPod nano will run a version of iOS.
We can’t wait for September to find out what Apple has in store for us tomorrow. How about you?
- Next Generation iPod Touch To Come With iPhone 3GS-Like 3.2-MP Camera?
- Rumor: Next Generation iPod Touch Will Available With 3G Data Connectivity This Fall
- New iPhone 5 Concept Inspired By 6th Gen iPod Nano
- Next Generation iPod Touch To Get Front-Facing Camera For FaceTime, 5-MP Camera, HD Video Recording And More
- Next iPod Touch May Get 3G And GPS?