Netflix Finally Comes To The iPhone And iPod Touch
Netflix had released their iPad app on the App Store as soon as the device was available in the US.
Netflix had announced in April that they are also working on an iPhone app.
You need to be a Netflix member to use the app to watch movies and TV shows on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Netflix for iPhone and iPod Touch works over Wi-Fi as well as over 3G, which was a nice surprise as we were expecting it to work only over Wi-Fi. Though it remains to be seen if it will work properly over AT&T’s congested 3G network.
You can also browse movies and manage your instant Queue from your iPhone.
You can resume watching a movie on your iPhone or iPod Touch that you had paused on your TV or computer.
We have heard some reports of users having problems using the iPhone app. Rebooting the iPhone or iPod Touch after installing the iPhone app seems to resolve the issue.
As always, don’t forget to drop us a line to give us your feedback about the iPhone app in the comments section below.
- Netflix App for iPhone and iPod Touch Gets Support For Video Out To Stream Movies To TV
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Sn0wbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G For Windows Users Released
- iControlPad: Bluetooth Game Controller For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Finally Available
- Limera1n To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G Released