> Fun To Be Had With a 10-Foot Satellite Dish?
Fun To Be Had With a 10-Foot Satellite Dish?
An anonymous reader writes “I’m moving to a rural community in the central United States. On the property is a satellite dish in excess of 3 meters in diameter that seems to still be in excellent condition. I already enjoy shortwave radio and was wondering what interesting TV feeds I might be able to catch with the dish. What kind of equipment would I need and how much should I expect to spend? If it’s not useful for that purpose, what other fun projects might I use it for?”
Source: Fun To Be Had With a 10-Foot Satellite Dish?
- Fun To Be Had With a 10 Foot Satellite Dish?
- NJ Museum Revives TIROS Satellite Dish After 40 Years
- Former Sirius CEO Joseph Clayton Takes Over The Reins From Ergen At DISH
- Dish Introduces $20-a-Month Streaming-TV Service
- DISH Wins Bankruptcy Auction, Buys Blockbuster Assets For $228M In Cash
Categories: slashdot anonymous reader, central United States, community, diameter, dish, excellent condition, fun, reader, rural community, satellite, satellite dish