Should Developers Have Access To Production?
WHiTe VaMPiRe writes “Kyle Brandt recently wrote an editorial exploring the implications of providing developers access to the production servers of a Web site. He explores the risk introduced by providing higher level access as well as potential compromise solutions.”
- All Web Developers Should Have Access to a Device Lab (Video)
- Facebook Gives All Developers Access To Full Set Of Places APIs
- Hackers Compromise ICANN, Access Zone File Data System
- Ask slashdot: Should Developers Install Their Software Themselves?
- Raspberry Pi Production Heats Up In UK Surpassing Chinese Production Soon