Apple Holding Special Media Event On September 1
The official word is finally out.
Engadget has just reported that Apple has issued invitations for a "special event" to be held next Wednesday, September 1st out in San Francisco.
According to Engadget, the media event will start at 10AM PT/1PM ET.
Apple is expected to unveil the next generation iPod Touch, which is expected to include a front-facing camera to support the FaceTime video calling feature.
As we had reported earlier today, Apple could also introduce iTunes TV rentals for $0.99.
We can’t wait for September to find out what Apple has in store for us. How about you?
Thanks mo for the tip!
- Apple To Unveil Next Generation iPod Touch, Apple TV, 99¢ TV Shows At Media Event On September 7th?
- Apple’s September 1 Media Event – News & Rumors Roundup
- Apple To Hold Media Event On September 7th? Will It Unveil iPhone 5 Along With iPods?
- Apple May Launch iPhone 5 At Media Event In September
- Apple Holding Media Event On October 4th To Unveil iPhone 5