Apple Patent Points To iMac Touch Running OS X and iOS
siliconbits noted an interesting little tale of a recently surfaced Apple Patent covering an iMac Touch with a flex base that switches from iOS to OS X based on orientation. There’s some interesting food for thought in there … I can’t decide if I like the idea or not.
- Apple Working On Touch-Enabled iMac And MacBooks?
- New Apple Multi-Touch Patent Is Too Broad
- Patent Suit Targets Every Touch-based Apple Product
- Untethered Jailbreak Also Works With iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4G, Apple TV 2G Running iOS 5.0.1
- How To Perform Untethered Jailbreak On Your iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G Running iOS 5.0.1 Using Redsn0w