> Philly Requiring Bloggers To Pay $300
Philly Requiring Bloggers To Pay $300
Kurofuneparry writes “Pennsylvania generally and Philadelphia specifically have had a number of budget issues and some bloggers are seeing the results. From the article: “yes, cash-strapped cities can’t very well ignore potential sources of income. But at the same time, there must be some room for discretion and common sense.”"
Source: Philly Requiring Bloggers To Pay $300
- Philly Answers Youth Flash Mobs With Curfew Enforcement
- 1BOG Motivates Homeowners In Philly To Go Solar, Groupon-Style
- NVIDIA Begins Requiring Signed GPU Firmware Images
- XMPP Operators Begin Requiring Encryption, Google Still Not Allowing TLS
- Does the GOP Pay Friendly Bloggers?
Categories: slashdot article, bloggers, budget, budget issues, common sense, discretion, income, Kurofuneparry, number, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia