Facebook 3.2.2 Fixes Login Problems For Jailbroken iPhone Users?
Last Friday, Facebook had acknowledged that they were aware of the problem and working on a fix.
Facebook has just released an update for their iPhone app, which should fix the problems.
Some jailbroken iPhone users had reported the following issues with Facebook 3.2 (and 3.2.1):
You get the “Unable to Load This Page” error message anywhere you launch the application.
You get the “Error – sorry there was an error” message while trying to load Places.
You get the “Login Failed – Unable to Connect to Facebook” error if you’re trying to log in to the application.
According to what’s new section, Facebook has fixed the login issues in the new version.
If you were facing any of the issues mentioned above, please let us know if the update fixes it.
- New Facebook iPhone App Gets Places; More Privacy Control; Background Uploading
- Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 To Unlock For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.3.1 Released; Also Fixes Signal Bar Issue
- iSSLfix: Jailbreak Tweak Fixes SSL Vulnerability For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch On iOS 4.3.3
- Facebook iPhone App Gets Account And Privacy Settings; Fixes Photo Uploading Bug
- iPhone 4 Users Reporting Bluetooth Problems