Facebook Takes On FourSquare
An anonymous reader writes “Facebook Places is similar to FourSquare. You can go to places, ‘check-in’ so your friends know you’re there, rate them, comment on them, and generally spew your opinions all over the internet as fast as your fingers can hit the keys. It’s an obvious attempt by the company to muscle in on FourSquare’s block, casting its influence ever further over us all.” Now the question is, who at FourSquare turned down the offer, and how badly are they crapping their pants?
Source: Facebook Takes On FourSquare
- Facebook Takes On Four Square
- Foursquare Takes on Yelp With Recommendations. Our Verdict: Good Start, Not There Yet
- Foursquare Takes a Crack at Color With Shared Photos
- Check Into Foursquare, Facebook Places With Your Watch
- Survey Finds Local Marketing Dollars Go To Facebook Places Over Foursquare, Groupon