7-inch iPad Rumored
Stoobalou writes “Rumours of a cut-down Apple iPad are ramping up as Taiwanese news outlet Economic Daily News names names. The often-reliable Chinese language newspaper — which correctly predicted the first coming of the iPad when everyone else on the planet was carping on about a sub-$500 netbook from the Cupertino company — has been digging about in the skips behind a number of Chinese factories and reckons it knows who will be making which bit of the much-predicted iPad 2.”
Source: 7-inch iPad Rumored
- Report Claims Apple Is Working On 7-Inch iPad Mini And 4-Inch iPhone 5
- 7-Inch iPad Not Coming Next Year, Cheaper iPad 2 Instead of iPad Mini?
- IPad Newspaper From News Corp Rumored in January
- Here’s What a 7.85-inch iPad Mockup Look And Feels Like – Will You Buy One?
- iPad 2 Rumored to be in Production