Next Generation iPhone Could Come With An Antenna Made Of Liquidmetal
Apple has received a lot of flak in recent times for the issues relating to the iPhone 4's antenna.
Though the media frenzy over the issue has now partly died down since Apple's announced free iPhone bumpers to its customers, there is no doubt that the company could be working on alternate ways to prevent such an issue from recurring in the future.
- iPhone 3G SIM Tool Made Of Liquidmetal; Future iPhones Could Be Also Made From Liquidmetal
- Detailed Analysis Of iPhone 4 Antenna Issue With iOS 4.0.1 Signal Fix
- iPhone 4 Reception Issues – Competitors Take A Jab While Apple Scouts For Antenna Engineers
- Apple Offers Free Cases To Solve iPhone 4 Antenna Problems
- iPhone 4 Antenna Survey Highlights Lack Of Verizon iPhone Is A Bigger Problem