Apple Removes Camera+ iPhone App From The App Store After Developer Reveals Hack To Enable Hidden Feature
Apple seems to have removed the iPhone app after the developer revealed a hack to enable a hidden feature, which allowed iPhone users to use the volume buttons as a camera shutter button that is against Apple’s iPhone Developer Program License Agreement.
- FastSnap – Jailbreak iPhone App Allows You To Snap Photos With Volume Buttons
- Apple’s iPhone Developer License Agreement Revealed
- Apple Removes Wi-Fi Finders From App Store
- Apple Removes Gay Cure App From App Store
- iOS 4.1: HDR Photos Available Only To iPhone 4 Users; Hack To Enable the Feature For iPhone 3GS And iPhone 3G Users