iPod Touch 4G With Retina Display And Dual Camera Coming Soon
Earlier this month, a Brazilian Mac website had claimed that Apple could be hosting a media event next week to unveil the next generation iPod Touch.
While no details regarding the product itself was made available, the sources however indicated that the event could be held around the 16th of this month.
- Apple Unveils New iPod Touch With Retina Display, FaceTime, HD Video Recording, A4 Processor And More
- iPhone 4 Vs. iPod Touch 4G: Boot Up Speed, Camera & Display Compared
- Next Generation iPod Touch To Come With iPhone 3GS-Like 3.2-MP Camera?
- FaceTime Coming To Next-Gen iPod Touch And iPad?
- Next Generation iPod Touch To Get Front-Facing Camera For FaceTime, 5-MP Camera, HD Video Recording And More