CDMA iPhone 4 Codenamed N92 At ‘Engineering Verification Test’ Stage
We have heard several rumors lately about the CDMA-based iPhone coming to Verizon.
John Gruber of Daring Fireball who has a good track record with Apple rumors has revealed some interesting details about the CDMA-based iPhone, which is codenamed N92.
According to him, Apple is working on a CDMA-based iPhone, which could be released in January 2011.
- CDMA iPhone Hits Final Field Testing Stage, iPhone 5 Hits ‘Engineering Verification Test’ Stage?
- Apple Talking To Carriers In India To Launch CDMA iPhone?
- Apple Has Ordered Qualcomm CDMA Chips For Verizon iPhone Launch In January 2011?
- Apple To Launch CDMA iPhone 4 in Q4?
- CDMA iPhone To Be Manufactured By Pegatron?