ARM Cortex-A9: A Look At The Next Gen iPad, iPhone Chip
Folks at DigiTimes had recently come up with some juicy rumors regarding the next generation iPad. In their latest report, the Taiwanese publication had claimed that Apple will be launching an upgraded version of their 9.7-inch iPad by the first quarter of 2011 that will deploy a powerful ARM Cortex-A9 processor.
The report had also backed claims made by iLounge earlier this month about Apple's plans to launch a smaller 7-inch iPad with a similar processor configuration.
- iPhone 5 And iPad 2 To Get Dual-Core SGX543 GPU
- Apple May Launch iPad 2 Later This Month
- Leaked Photo Of iPhone 5/iPhone 4S Logic Board With A5 Chip, Battery?
- SIM-less iPhone 4S With A5 Chip, 8-Megapixel Camera Coming In July/August; iPhone 5 In Spring 2012?
- Apple’s A5 iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Chip Now Manufactured in Texas by Samsung