Tawkon: Cell Phone Radiation Measurement App Shows How Death Grip Impacts iPhone 4, Nexus One, BlackBerry 9700
Apple had demonstrated how smartphones like iPhone 4, RIM’s BlackBerry Bold 9700, HTC’s Droid Eric, Samsung’s Omnia II, Motorola Driod X, Nokia N97 Mini lose signal strength when you grip them in a certain way (death grip).
Folks at Tawkon have added another dimension to the debate over iPhone 4 antenna issue.
- Tawkon In Talks With Apple To Bring Cell Phone Radiation Measurement App To iPhone
- Steve Jobs To Tawkon: “No Interest” In Your Phone Radiation Measurement App
- Tawkon Releases iPhone App On Cydia After Steve Jobs Closes Door With “No Interest” Response
- Tawkon Debuts Limited Edition Of Cellphone Radiation App For Nexus S
- Verizon iPhone Also Haunted By the Death Grip