Sifting Authorities From Celebrities On Twitter
holy_calamity writes “Celebrities like Britney Spears may be the ‘most followed’ on Twitter, but new service PeerIndex mines the content of tweets and tracks the spread of links and phrases to reveal the hidden experts in specific areas, from cloud computing to venture capital. The authorities the site finds for a given subject often have only a few hundred followers, but the content of their tweets is known to spread widely. Could data mining tools like this be the future for people or businesses looking for new collaborators, advisers and influencers?”
- SkyGrid Unleashes Social Messaging And Aggregation Platform For Brands, Groups And Celebrities
- Twitter To Start Selling Followers
- Research Examines Who’s Talking, Who’s Listening on Twitter
- Twitter Math: If Accounts Were Ranked By Followers, This Would Be The Equation
- Twitter Reaches 200 Million Tweets A Day, But How Many Come From Bots?