Report Claims Sale Of Android Smartphones Outpaced iPhones Last Quarter But…
Nielsen reports that the sale of Android phones outnumbered the iPhones for the first time last quarter. The study reports that Android smartphones now account for 27% of the US smartphone market – 4 percentage points higher than Apple's 23%.
Another study from Canalys estimates that global Android sales grew 886% YoY in the previous quarter.
- Report: Nearly Twice As Many Androids Shipped Last Quarter As iPhones
- Apple Sold More Smartphones Than Nokia Last Quarter To Become World’s Top Smartphone Vendor
- AT&T’s Best First Quarter Ever Saw 3.6 Million iPhones Sold
- Behind Apple’s Blowout Quarter: iPhones, MacBooks And China
- AT&T Activated 4.1 Million iPhones Last Quarter