Artist Photoshops Scenes From WWII Into Present Day
Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov has taken old World War II photos and photoshopped them over the locations in present day. The scenes from places like Prague, Vienna, and Moscow are incredibly well done and a neat way to appreciate history.
- Artist Photshops Scenes From WWII Into Present Day
- Moscow Police Watch Pre-Recorded Scenes On Surveillance Cams
- Criminal Photoshops Himself Into Charity Photos In Bid For Leniency
- Japanese Aircraft-Carrying Super Submarine From WWII Located Off Hawaii
- How To Make 96,000lbs of WWII Machinery Into High-Tech Research Platform