> Reading Terrorists’ Minds About Imminent Attack
Reading Terrorists’ Minds About Imminent Attack
An anonymous reader writes “Imagine technology that allows you to get inside the mind of a terrorist to know how, when, and where the next attack will occur. In the Northwestern study, when researchers knew in advance specifics of the planned attacks by the make-believe ‘terrorists,’ they were able to correlate P300 brain waves to guilty knowledge with 100 percent accuracy in the lab, said J. Peter Rosenfeld, professor of psychology in Northwestern’s Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences.”
Source: Reading Terrorists’ Minds About Imminent Attack
- Guilty Plea in ‘Anonymous’ DDoS Scientology Attack
- When Criminals and Terrorists Communicate In Real Time
- Which Cellphone Did The Yemeni Terrorists Use?
- Can Imaging Technologies Save Us From Terrorists?
- In Paris, Terrorists Kill 2 More, Take At Least 7 Hostages
Categories: slashdot attack, brain, brain waves, crime, esp, guilty knowledge, J. Peter Rosenfeld, mind, Northwestern, northwestern study, peter rosenfeld, reader, Science, technology, weinberg college