iPad Owners Are ‘Selfish Elites’
An anonymous reader writes “It’s not exactly official, but should also surprise no one: According to a new study the psychological profile of iPad owners can be summed up as “selfish elites” while have-not critics are “independent geeks.” Consumer research firm MyType conducted the study, in which opinions of 20,000 people were analyzed between March and May. The firm’s conclusion was that iPad owners tend to be wealthy, sophisticated, highly educated and disproportionately interested in business and finance, while they scored terribly in the areas of altruism and kindness. In other words, “selfish elites.”"
Source: iPad Owners Are ‘Selfish Elites’
- Selfish, Jumping Genes Might Stop Mosquitoes From Spreading Malaria
- 34% of iPhone Owners Think the 4 Is 4G
- Multi-touch Tech Firms Seeks iPad Sales Injunction
- 7-Inch iPad Not Coming Next Year, Cheaper iPad 2 Instead of iPad Mini?
- Google CR-48 Notebook Owners (And Hopeful Owners) Besieged With Flood Of Google Group Spam