Browser Speed Test – iOS 4 Vs. Windows Phone 7
Folks at Modmyi point us to a speed test conducted by an Israeli technology blog where the browser speed on iPhone 3GS running iOS 4 and a Samsung handset running the upcoming Windows Phone 7 operating system are compared.
The test, a video of which is embedded further down in this post, shows that the new Windows OS may not hold a candle to iOS 4 with respect to browser performance.
- iOS 5 Vs Windows Phone ‘Mango’: Mobile Safari Beats Internet Explorer 9 Mobile In HTML5 Speed Test
- Boot Up Speed Test: iPhone 4 (iOS 4) Vs. HTC HD2 Vs. Nexus One (Android 2.2) Vs. LG Panther (Windows Phone 7)
- Browser Speed Test – Mobile Safari Vs Internet Explorer 9 Mobile Vs Android Browser
- Speed Test 2: Comparing C++ Compilers On WIndows
- Browser Speed Test: Apple’s iPhone 4S Vs. Nokia Lumia 800 Vs. iPhone 4