Survey Shows 73% Of iPhone Customers Are Very Satisfied With ATT
AT&T has long been considered as one of the weakness of Apple’s iPhone in the US, especially in places with high smartphone density like New York City.
But the results of a survey recently carried out by market research firm Yankee Group are quite surprising.
According to the survey, 73% of surveyed US iPhone customers are "very satisfied" with AT&T as their carrier provider.
- Survey Shows That 96% Of Users Are Satisfied With Their iPhone 4S
- Survey Shows 34% Of Non-AT&T Customers Would Have Purchased iPhone If Available On Their Carrier
- Survey: 35% Of Customers Will Buy iPhone 5 Even Though They Have Never Seen Or Tried It
- Survey: 34% Of AT&T’s iPhone Customers Waiting For Another iPhone Carrier To Upgrade
- Survey Shows AT&T iPhone Drop Call Rate More Than Twice Verizon iPhone