New Flipboard App For iPad Creates Personalized Socially Curated Newspaper
The blogosphere has been abuzz with extremely positive reviews about a new iPad app called Flipboard. The application claims to create a personalized social magazine for its users by aggregating links shared by their friends and followers on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
While this is not the first application to generate such socially-curated content, Flipboard's elegant user interface and news format has got a lot of users excited.
- Sobees Launches iPad App NewsMix, A Socially Curated Digital Magazine
- Comunitee Wants To Simplify How You Read Your Socially Curated News
- Google Working On A Social News Reader Like Flipboard Called Propellor For iPad And Android
- Flipboard 1.5 Integrates LinkedIn, Adds A Content Guide For Curated News Browsing
- Paper.li Adds Public Facebook Updates To Its Curated Newspaper Armoury