Report Claims Apple’s Relationship With AT&T Has Deteriorated Into A Loveless Celebrity Marriage
Ever since the iPhone was first launched in 2007, we have heard several rumors about Apple working with Verizon to bring iPhone to their network. It appears that some of these speculations may have had a grain of truth to them.
A recent article on Wired has looked into the complexity of Apple's relationship with AT&T over the years and the reason the partnership has continued to exist despite the problems.
- Report Claims iPhone 5 Now In Final Carrier Testing Stage; Being Tested In Sealed Boxes
- Report Claims Apple Knew About iPhone 4 Antenna Problems; Apple Denies It; Has No Plans To Recall iPhone 4
- Report Claims Steve Jobs Was Working On Apple’s Next Product Until The Day Before He Passed Away
- Report Claims Apple Is Working On 7-Inch iPad Mini And 4-Inch iPhone 5
- Jedi May Be Allowed To Perform Marriage Ceremonies In Scotland