> Open Source Transcription Software?
Open Source Transcription Software?
sshirley writes “I am beginning to do some interviews with family members and will do some audio journals for genealogy purposes. I would really love to be able to run the resulting MP3 or WAV files through some software a get a text file out. I know that software like this exists commercially. But does this exist in the open source world?”
Source: Open Source Transcription Software?
- Open Source Initiative, Free Software Foundation Unite Against Software Patents
- Best Open Source Genealogy Software?
- Typingpool: Human Audio Transcription Parallelism
- The State of Open Source Software
- Software Patents Good For Open Source?
Categories: slashdot family, genealogy, genealogy purposes, open source world, opensource, software, source, sshirley, transcription software, wav files, world source