Apple Posts All-Time Record Revenue Of $15.7 Billion; Sells 8.4 Million iPhones And 3.27 Million iPads In Q3
Apple has posted all-time record revenue of $15.7 billion and net quarterly profit of $3.25 billion, or $3.51 per diluted share for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended May 27, 2010.
- Apple Blows Away Estimates With Best Ever Quarter; Sells 20.34 Million iPhones, 9.25 Million iPads & 3.95 million Macs In Q3 2011
- Apple’s Insane Q1 2011: $26.7 Billion Revenue; 7 Million iPads, 16 Million iPhones Sold
- Apple Beats Estimates; Sells 18.65 Million iPhones, 4.69 Million iPads & 3.76 million Macs In Q2 2011
- Apple Announces Best Quarter Ever; Sells 14.1 Million iPhones, 4.19 Million iPads In Q4
- Apple Earnings Q2 ’11: $24.67B Revenue; 3.76M Macs, 18.65M iPhones, 4.69M iPads Sold