Apple Is Selling Every iPhone 4 It Can Make; Indicates Antenna Issue Is Not A Deal-Breaker
Apple reported all-time record revenue of $15.7 billion and net quarterly profit of $3.25 billion, or $3.51 per diluted share for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended May 27, 2010 at Apple’s Q3 earning call.
During the Q&A session at the end of the earning call, not surprisingly Apple’s COO Tim Cook was asked some questions about iPhone 4’s antenna issues.
- Apple Might Release New iPhone 4 To Fix Antenna Problem By End Of September?
- Detailed Analysis Of iPhone 4 Antenna Issue With iOS 4.0.1 Signal Fix
- Report Claims Apple Knew About iPhone 4 Antenna Problems; Apple Denies It; Has No Plans To Recall iPhone 4
- Apple Starts Selling iPhone 4 Bumpers Again
- Apple Offers Free Cases To Solve iPhone 4 Antenna Problems